We are proud to offer a complete line of both vintage and pre-owned Patek Phillipe watches that are steeped in tradition and history.
On May 1st, 1839 two Polish immigrants, Antoni Patek (Businessman) and François Czapek (Watchmaker) joined forces to found "Patek, Czapek & Cie" in Geneva.
In 1844, Patek met the French watchmaker, Jean-Adrien Philippe in Paris where the latter presented his pioneering stem winding and setting system by the crown.
In 1845, when Czapek decided to leave the company and to continue on his own, the company name changed to "Patek & Cie".
Later, in 1851 when Adrien Philippe officially became associated with the company, it was renamed "Patek Philippe & Cie", before changing once more in 1901 to "Ancienne Manufacture d’Horlogerie Patek Philippe & Cie, S.A.".
In 1932, the company was purchased by two brothers, Charles and Jean Stern, owners of a fine dial manufacture in Geneva. Since then, "Patek Philippe S.A." remains a family owned firm.
In 2009 the company presidency was officially transferred from the 3rd to the 4th generation : Thierry Stern became president and his father Philippe Stern, Honorary president.